The teacher’s strike which was happening for the past six days in Chennai had come to an end finally. In Chennai, for the past 6 days, strike was conducted by teachers, as there was a huge difference in pay scale of teachers who had joined jobs before 2009 and after 2009.
The difference was in the range of rupees 15000-20000 and teachers were demanding to remove this difference and provide equal pay and were planning to even meet the chief minister of Tamilnadu to demand this. On December 24 they had planned to meet chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy but since he could not give time for the meeting, the teachers jumped into strike.
More than 300 teachers were health affected and admitted to hospital as strike was conducted before education department office at Chennai and finally strike was withdrawn after government, and representative Pradeep Yadav promised to form a committee for maintaining equal pay.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue