The price of petrol in Chennai has been fixed at 71.62 rupees and diesel at 66.59 rupees per litre at the moment. The prices since yesterday had dipped by 23 paise for petrol and 25 paise for diesel.
The central government had announced that the petroleum companies can themselves set and fix their fuel prices and as per the international market pricing of crude oil, the petroleum companies were setting the prices of petrol and diesel which were constantly on the increasing trend till yesterday.
On October 17, the petrol price had risen to 86.10 and diesel had risen to 80.04 making it a never before rise in history as government had removed the import tax on petrol and diesel, the prices started reducing, and though the price was reduced by 0.72 dollars per barrel, currently the prices of petrol and diesel are at 71.62 per litre and 66.59 per litre respectively.
Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless A week after polling for Assembly and Lok Sabha elections in AP, it is slowly emerging that there has been a 'silent voting' in favor of Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena which will damage the prospects of the ruling Telugu Desam Party. The ground reports obtained by TDP says that Janasena damaged TDP prospects in Uttarandhra and Godavari districts.
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam