Even as the Tamilnadu political parties are facing chaos and confusion within themselves, besides, internal issues and plan and strategies for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections being in progress, the Tamilnadu political arena has taken a spiritual and Devotional turn as well of late.
There has been a huge competition among political parties of TN as after death of Jayalalitha and Karunanidhi there had been a huge vacuum in TN politics and everyone is trying to exploit the situation. There have been alliance discussions besides also the formation of mega alliance to oust BJP at the centre.
On the other hand, Stalin's wife Durga along with her mother had visited Kasi and prayed Kasi Vishwanath, and though it was said it's her long term dream it has been speculated she went there as per an astrologer advise. On the other hand, PMK leader Anbumani Ramadoss had along with his wife visited Tirupathi temple to offer his prayers. Let's see whose prayers and offerings will be paid back richly in 2019 Lok Sabha elections.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights