Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) would visit various ongoing irrigation projects in the state beginning January 1 to review their progress. Earlier on December 31, a team of retired engineers led by chief engineer (retired) Shyam Prasad will visit pump houses of Medigadda, Sundhilla and Annaram barrages under the ambitious Kaleshwaram Project to take stock of the progress of the project works, according to an official release.
Reportedly on January, 1 the team will visit Palamuru-Rangareddy, Dindi irrigation projects and on January 2 the Seeta Rama project and other surrounding areas. Furthermore KCR after attending the swearing in ceremony of Chief Justice of Telangana and other judges on January 1, would leave for Kaleshwaram Project from here. Accordingly the CM will examine the construction of pump houses of Medigadda, Sundhilla and Annaram barrages.
Moreover on January 2, the chief minister will visit Sriram Sagar project which is taken up under Kaleshwaram and examine the progress of the rejuvenation works and surrounding sites. It said he will also visit the pump house sites of Rajeshwarrao pet and Rampur. The release said the team of engineers would submit their report to the chief minister who would hold a review meeting on the ongoing irrigation projects at Pragathi Bhavan either on January 3 or January 4.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?