Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) would visit various ongoing irrigation projects in the state beginning January 1 to review their progress. Earlier on December 31, a team of retired engineers led by chief engineer (retired) Shyam Prasad will visit pump houses of Medigadda, Sundhilla and Annaram barrages under the ambitious Kaleshwaram Project to take stock of the progress of the project works, according to an official release.
Reportedly on January, 1 the team will visit Palamuru-Rangareddy, Dindi irrigation projects and on January 2 the Seeta Rama project and other surrounding areas. Furthermore KCR after attending the swearing in ceremony of Chief Justice of Telangana and other judges on January 1, would leave for Kaleshwaram Project from here. Accordingly the CM will examine the construction of pump houses of Medigadda, Sundhilla and Annaram barrages.
Moreover on January 2, the chief minister will visit Sriram Sagar project which is taken up under Kaleshwaram and examine the progress of the rejuvenation works and surrounding sites. It said he will also visit the pump house sites of Rajeshwarrao pet and Rampur. The release said the team of engineers would submit their report to the chief minister who would hold a review meeting on the ongoing irrigation projects at Pragathi Bhavan either on January 3 or January 4.
Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections? According to sources with the Election Commission announcing the election dates for poll-bound Haryana Assembly, which is scheduled to be held in a single phase on October 21, the poll body is gearing up to conduct the electoral exercise in a democratic set up and the present term of the Haryana Assembly will end on 2 November
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue