Sources from Hyderabad stated that a doctor in Hyderabad has filed a police complaint against a hospital in the city’s Shadnagar area for allegedly using his MBBS certificate to get a license and registration. Meanwhile the doctor, identified as 25 year old Dr Y Chandrakanth Reddy, approached the Kothur police station and filed a complaint against Nakshatra Hospital, after he was informed of the same.
As per the complaint “He worked at Nakshatra Hospital for 25 days in March 2017. At the time, he had submitted a xerox copy of my certificates for getting the job. After he left, the hospital management, led by its Managing Director Sridhar Rao, misused my certificates to get a hospital registration from the District Medical Health Officer (DMHO) in April, without his consent or knowledge".
Meanwhile Vijayender, president of the Telangana Junior Doctors Association (TJUDA), who brought the case to the attention of the media calling it criminal negligence, demanded strict action against the accused. Reportedly TNM attempted to reach out to Nakshatra Hospital but did not get a response and further the police registered a case under Section 420 (Cheating) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) against the hospital and said that further investigation was underway.
Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies According to report popular Tamil actor Ajith Kumar announced that he doesn't wish to pursue politics. Meanwhile in an open letter, the actor shared that he's not entering politics further appealing to students to concentrate on their studies. Furthermore shutting down the numerous rumors doing the rounds regarding his political inclination in the upcoming elections, Ajith clarified in
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules