Sources from Hyderabad stated that a doctor in Hyderabad has filed a police complaint against a hospital in the city’s Shadnagar area for allegedly using his MBBS certificate to get a license and registration. Meanwhile the doctor, identified as 25 year old Dr Y Chandrakanth Reddy, approached the Kothur police station and filed a complaint against Nakshatra Hospital, after he was informed of the same.
As per the complaint “He worked at Nakshatra Hospital for 25 days in March 2017. At the time, he had submitted a xerox copy of my certificates for getting the job. After he left, the hospital management, led by its Managing Director Sridhar Rao, misused my certificates to get a hospital registration from the District Medical Health Officer (DMHO) in April, without his consent or knowledge".
Meanwhile Vijayender, president of the Telangana Junior Doctors Association (TJUDA), who brought the case to the attention of the media calling it criminal negligence, demanded strict action against the accused. Reportedly TNM attempted to reach out to Nakshatra Hospital but did not get a response and further the police registered a case under Section 420 (Cheating) of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) against the hospital and said that further investigation was underway.
Jagan's New Rule Detrimental to Investments in Andhra Pradesh? The Ruling Party in Andhra Pradesh has introduced a bill on the employment of local candidates in industries and factories mandate the state government to ensure 75 percent of employment opportunities to locals. It also puts the government under obligation to provide training to eligible local candidates.
- AP Opposition Leader & FM had heated argument about WB funding
- Congress Becomes Headless in Andhra Pradesh
- Will 86 Indian Sailors Held Captive in Indonesia be released?
- Three TDP MLAs Suspended from AP Assembly
- YS Jagan's Bumper Offer to Junior NTR?
- Farewell given to ESL Narasimhan by AP CM Jagan
- AP CM Jagan greeted ISRO team for launching Chandrayaan 2 successfully
- UIDAI to appoint adjudicating Officer to deal in contravention cases
- Picture of Priyanka Chopra smoking gone viral
- Chandrayaan 2 successfully launched by ISRO
- Did Kerala successfully fought against Nipah Virus?
- Sri Reddy is tech savvy & knows just how to use social media
- Telangana CM KCR reached his native village
- Why no Top Official greeted Pakistani OM Imran Khan at Dulles Airport?
- Visakhapatnam facing crunch of Domestic flights