As per report the Metro rail services between MG Road and Indira nagar in the Purple Line of Namma Metro in Bengaluru will commence from Tuesday, January 1. Furthermore the free bus services between Cubbon Park station and Baiyappanahalli station (both ways) will be available for an extended period from Monday 11 pm to 2 am on Tuesday. Accordingly the Metro services from Mysore Road to MG Road and from Indiranagar to Baiyappanahalli and the entire Green Line will function till 1.30 am as announced earlier.
Reportedly the Metro services between the two stations were stopped on December 28 from 8 pm to carry out repair works at pillar number 112 near Trinity Station. Further the structural defect in the form of cracks on the rail track bridge was spotted during an inspection. Previously on December 9, a Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (BMRCL) team, inspecting the metro tracks, found cracks (honeycomb formation in concrete) near Trinity Metro Station.
Earlier on December 12 morning, Metro services were delayed for an hour as BMRCL set up iron beams to support the pillar. Moreover the officials found that the slider (ramp on which tracks are laid) was also dislocated. Currently repair works are currently being carried out, but only after 11 pm and BMRCL had earlier stated that the metro services would stop on December 22 and 23. However, the dates were pushed further.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam