As per report the Metro rail services between MG Road and Indira nagar in the Purple Line of Namma Metro in Bengaluru will commence from Tuesday, January 1. Furthermore the free bus services between Cubbon Park station and Baiyappanahalli station (both ways) will be available for an extended period from Monday 11 pm to 2 am on Tuesday. Accordingly the Metro services from Mysore Road to MG Road and from Indiranagar to Baiyappanahalli and the entire Green Line will function till 1.30 am as announced earlier.
Reportedly the Metro services between the two stations were stopped on December 28 from 8 pm to carry out repair works at pillar number 112 near Trinity Station. Further the structural defect in the form of cracks on the rail track bridge was spotted during an inspection. Previously on December 9, a Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (BMRCL) team, inspecting the metro tracks, found cracks (honeycomb formation in concrete) near Trinity Metro Station.
Earlier on December 12 morning, Metro services were delayed for an hour as BMRCL set up iron beams to support the pillar. Moreover the officials found that the slider (ramp on which tracks are laid) was also dislocated. Currently repair works are currently being carried out, but only after 11 pm and BMRCL had earlier stated that the metro services would stop on December 22 and 23. However, the dates were pushed further.
TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019 According to sources Nizamabad TRS MP and Founding President, Telangana Jagruthi NGO, Kalvakuntla Kavitha was recently selected for the Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019. Meanwhile as part of the Fame India-Asia Post magazine Adarsh division which conducts a survey called the Shresht Sansad Survey, she was selected for this prestigious award.
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!