According to sources throughout Tamilnadu, the ban on plastic products comes from tomorrow. 14 items, including polythene bags, are banned. Meanwhile the government has ordered to hand over banned plastic items, residents, local authorities and Non-entrepreneurs have been given power to government officials to seize. Furthermore Environmental Protection Act, 1986, has been banned, except for the thickness of milk, curd, oil and medicinal substances, except for thickness, for other non-vegetable and plastic products, to address the problems.
Accordingly 14 items have been banned, including absorben, handbags, plastic flags. Reportedly the Tamilnadu government has banned the production, sale, reserve and use of these and the announcement was made by Chief Minister Palanisamy, in the Legislative Assembly of the World Environment Day on June 5. According to the government's order, the ban on products such as mackerel, one time use, plastic pouch, comes from tomorrow.
Moreover responsible for prevention of plastic use, corporation commissioners and district collectors have been provided. Reportedly the government has given power to the authorities to seize and seize them if they do not hand it over and as the plastic barrier comes into effect, tomorrow's first civilian people need to carry the clothes, such as a cloth, and a pair of clothes.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?