According to sources throughout Tamilnadu, the ban on plastic products comes from tomorrow. 14 items, including polythene bags, are banned. Meanwhile the government has ordered to hand over banned plastic items, residents, local authorities and Non-entrepreneurs have been given power to government officials to seize. Furthermore Environmental Protection Act, 1986, has been banned, except for the thickness of milk, curd, oil and medicinal substances, except for thickness, for other non-vegetable and plastic products, to address the problems.
Accordingly 14 items have been banned, including absorben, handbags, plastic flags. Reportedly the Tamilnadu government has banned the production, sale, reserve and use of these and the announcement was made by Chief Minister Palanisamy, in the Legislative Assembly of the World Environment Day on June 5. According to the government's order, the ban on products such as mackerel, one time use, plastic pouch, comes from tomorrow.
Moreover responsible for prevention of plastic use, corporation commissioners and district collectors have been provided. Reportedly the government has given power to the authorities to seize and seize them if they do not hand it over and as the plastic barrier comes into effect, tomorrow's first civilian people need to carry the clothes, such as a cloth, and a pair of clothes.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?