Chennai sources stated that Leader of the Opposition in Tamilnadu and DMK President MK Stalin has called for the removal of Health Minister C Vijayabaskar and Health Secretary J Radhakrishnan, following a blood transfusion by an HIV positive donor that left a pregnant woman infected in Sattur, Virudhunagar. Meanwhile days after the incident came to light, a woman from Chennai too made similar allegations against Kilpauk Medical College in the city, stating that she was transfused with HIV infected blood in March this year.
Reportedly MK Stalin wrote in a tweet “The atrocious cases of two women being transfused with HIV blood in Sattur and Kilpauk is proof enough that the government administration in AIADMK regime has lost complete control. Furthermore in addition to dismissing Minister Vijayabaskar who is responsible for this, Health Department Secretary must be immediately replaced.”
Presently the case caused ripples across Tamilnadu, with the Health Department ordering a test of all blood samples in the state, across government and private hospitals. Meanwhile the Madras High Court took suo motu cognizance of the case, calling for a report from the Health Department by January 3, the donor succumbed to his death, following a suicide attempt.
TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019 According to sources Nizamabad TRS MP and Founding President, Telangana Jagruthi NGO, Kalvakuntla Kavitha was recently selected for the Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019. Meanwhile as part of the Fame India-Asia Post magazine Adarsh division which conducts a survey called the Shresht Sansad Survey, she was selected for this prestigious award.
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!