Chennai sources stated that Leader of the Opposition in Tamilnadu and DMK President MK Stalin has called for the removal of Health Minister C Vijayabaskar and Health Secretary J Radhakrishnan, following a blood transfusion by an HIV positive donor that left a pregnant woman infected in Sattur, Virudhunagar. Meanwhile days after the incident came to light, a woman from Chennai too made similar allegations against Kilpauk Medical College in the city, stating that she was transfused with HIV infected blood in March this year.
Reportedly MK Stalin wrote in a tweet “The atrocious cases of two women being transfused with HIV blood in Sattur and Kilpauk is proof enough that the government administration in AIADMK regime has lost complete control. Furthermore in addition to dismissing Minister Vijayabaskar who is responsible for this, Health Department Secretary must be immediately replaced.”
Presently the case caused ripples across Tamilnadu, with the Health Department ordering a test of all blood samples in the state, across government and private hospitals. Meanwhile the Madras High Court took suo motu cognizance of the case, calling for a report from the Health Department by January 3, the donor succumbed to his death, following a suicide attempt.
PM Modi confident in making Bharat a 5 Trillion Dollar Economy New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the goal to make India a five trillion dollar economy is challenging but can be achieved and asked the states to recognize their core competence and work towards raising GDP targets. Reportedly in his opening remarks at the fifth meeting of the Governing Council of NITI Aayog, the Prime Minister said that empowerment
- June 17th: The Day of Embarrassment for Chandrababu?
- JC Family Decides About Their Political Future?
- Jagan Wants To Shame Chandrababu With That Move
- Nationwide strike on June 17 announced by IMA
- Jagan Impresses Rest of the CMs at NITI Aayog
- Chandrababu Naidu to do security checking in airport like an ordinary man
- India Vs Pakistan World Cup Manchester Pitch Report
- BJP and YSRCP Joint Action Plan to kill TDP in AP!
- New Chairman for AP CRDA appointed
- Jagan is Already Better Than Chandrababu In That Aspect
- Why So Much Drama Chandrababuji?
- PM Modi & Imran Khan exchanged pleasantries at SCO Summit
- Bengaluru Transport Department hikes students bus fare
- Jagan Playing Mind Game with Chandrababu?
- Expectations from Union Budget 2019