New Delhi sources stated that Advani and Joshi, the legendary leaders claiming to be set aside in the party, are expected to contest the general election. Accordingly these two leaders have been over 75 years old. Meanwhile for these reasons, these leaders were sidelined for the creation of young leaders in the party and they did not take part in serious party work, but they did not.
Reportedly the recent 5 state assembly elections have opened the door for them. Furthermore Prime Minister Narendra Modi and party president Amit Shah have decided to give them a chance to get the mouthpiece of the critics and to satisfy the party. Apparently Advani, who was chosen five times in 1998, has been elected in Gandhinagar (Gujarat).Joshi is currently an MP of Kanpur. Joshi was shifted to Kanpur from Varanasi in the 2014 election, to be able to contest Modi.
Advani is 91 years old and Joshi 85 years old and if they do not give the age to compete, the daughter will ask Advani for a seat. Moreover other prominent leaders of the party, Sushma Swaraj (66), Uma Bharti (59) and Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan (76) have already stated that they do not want to contest in the upcoming elections. Earlier in the 2014 election, Sumitra was chosen for the 8th time in Lok Sabha.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP