New Delhi sources stated that Advani and Joshi, the legendary leaders claiming to be set aside in the party, are expected to contest the general election. Accordingly these two leaders have been over 75 years old. Meanwhile for these reasons, these leaders were sidelined for the creation of young leaders in the party and they did not take part in serious party work, but they did not.
Reportedly the recent 5 state assembly elections have opened the door for them. Furthermore Prime Minister Narendra Modi and party president Amit Shah have decided to give them a chance to get the mouthpiece of the critics and to satisfy the party. Apparently Advani, who was chosen five times in 1998, has been elected in Gandhinagar (Gujarat).Joshi is currently an MP of Kanpur. Joshi was shifted to Kanpur from Varanasi in the 2014 election, to be able to contest Modi.
Advani is 91 years old and Joshi 85 years old and if they do not give the age to compete, the daughter will ask Advani for a seat. Moreover other prominent leaders of the party, Sushma Swaraj (66), Uma Bharti (59) and Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan (76) have already stated that they do not want to contest in the upcoming elections. Earlier in the 2014 election, Sumitra was chosen for the 8th time in Lok Sabha.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?