As per report it was stated that after winning the Telangana elections, Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao and his family is buoyant of the role that the TRS chief can play in national politics. Meanwhile TRS MP Kavitha has stated that if Federal Front comes to power, then K. Chandrasekhar Rao may become the Prime Minister of India.
She said "It is already evident that KCR is succeeding in his efforts in creating the Federal Front. Moreover he has been successful in bringing together various regional parties and he will continue his efforts with Lok Sabha elections fast approaching," and further adding that if Federal Front comes to power, the PM candidate will be decided by them.
Accordingly political observers, on the other hand, point out that the Telangana elections have given immense confidence to KCR's family. Reportedly it is not just confidence but over-confidence they say. A political analyst pointed out "While it looks like he is confident of making his efforts, it is difficult because he doesn't have the reach or relationship with various parties across India in the same way that his political rival Chandrababu has".
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?