As per report it was stated that after winning the Telangana elections, Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao and his family is buoyant of the role that the TRS chief can play in national politics. Meanwhile TRS MP Kavitha has stated that if Federal Front comes to power, then K. Chandrasekhar Rao may become the Prime Minister of India.
She said "It is already evident that KCR is succeeding in his efforts in creating the Federal Front. Moreover he has been successful in bringing together various regional parties and he will continue his efforts with Lok Sabha elections fast approaching," and further adding that if Federal Front comes to power, the PM candidate will be decided by them.
Accordingly political observers, on the other hand, point out that the Telangana elections have given immense confidence to KCR's family. Reportedly it is not just confidence but over-confidence they say. A political analyst pointed out "While it looks like he is confident of making his efforts, it is difficult because he doesn't have the reach or relationship with various parties across India in the same way that his political rival Chandrababu has".
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls