Minister Jayakumar had revealed that the central government is planning to provide exemption for businesses worth up to 75 lakhs. When speaking to the press yesterday, Minister Jayakumar said that the modern infrastructure had come to Tamilnadu. Between 1991-96, 2011-16 and between 2001-06 when former chief minister Jayalalitha had ruled Tamilnadu, various investments were attracted.
Investors usually see three things in a state before investing whether the state is peaceful, Tamilnadu is peaceful, whether basic infrastructure is available, and whether they can get permission to obtain permission to conduct business through a single window system and that's available in TN.
In the investors meeting held lastly, 2.5 lakh crores worth investments were attracted, and 1 lakh jobs were created. TN government has demanded to exempt GST for small and medium businesses till worth of 75 lakhs and government will accept proposal sooner, said Jayakumar.
Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless A week after polling for Assembly and Lok Sabha elections in AP, it is slowly emerging that there has been a 'silent voting' in favor of Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena which will damage the prospects of the ruling Telugu Desam Party. The ground reports obtained by TDP says that Janasena damaged TDP prospects in Uttarandhra and Godavari districts.
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam