Minister Jayakumar had revealed that the central government is planning to provide exemption for businesses worth up to 75 lakhs. When speaking to the press yesterday, Minister Jayakumar said that the modern infrastructure had come to Tamilnadu. Between 1991-96, 2011-16 and between 2001-06 when former chief minister Jayalalitha had ruled Tamilnadu, various investments were attracted.
Investors usually see three things in a state before investing whether the state is peaceful, Tamilnadu is peaceful, whether basic infrastructure is available, and whether they can get permission to obtain permission to conduct business through a single window system and that's available in TN.
In the investors meeting held lastly, 2.5 lakh crores worth investments were attracted, and 1 lakh jobs were created. TN government has demanded to exempt GST for small and medium businesses till worth of 75 lakhs and government will accept proposal sooner, said Jayakumar.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?