New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi called his Bangladeshi counterpart Sheikh Hasina yesterday and conveyed his heartiest congratulations on her party's decisive victory in the parliamentary elections. Meanwhile the Ministry of External Affairs said that PM Modi has expressed confidence that the partnership between India and Bangladesh will continue to flourish under Sheikh Hasina's "far-sighted" leadership.
Accordingly Sheikh Hasina also thanked Prime Minister Modi for being the first leader to call her to convey his congratulations. The Ministry of External Affairs said in a statement "The PM also reiterated the priority India attaches to Bangladesh as a neighbor, a close partner for regional development, security and cooperation, and a central pillar in India's 'Neighborhood First' policy”. Further the ministry said that the conversation was very cordial, fully reflecting the close and traditionally friendly relations between India and Bangladesh.
Moreover the statement said "PM Sheikh Hasina thanked Prime Minister for being the first leader to call her to convey congratulations. She also thanked India for their consistent and generous support which has benefited Bangladesh's development, and appreciated PM's reiteration of this commitment”.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?