New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi called his Bangladeshi counterpart Sheikh Hasina yesterday and conveyed his heartiest congratulations on her party's decisive victory in the parliamentary elections. Meanwhile the Ministry of External Affairs said that PM Modi has expressed confidence that the partnership between India and Bangladesh will continue to flourish under Sheikh Hasina's "far-sighted" leadership.
Accordingly Sheikh Hasina also thanked Prime Minister Modi for being the first leader to call her to convey his congratulations. The Ministry of External Affairs said in a statement "The PM also reiterated the priority India attaches to Bangladesh as a neighbor, a close partner for regional development, security and cooperation, and a central pillar in India's 'Neighborhood First' policy”. Further the ministry said that the conversation was very cordial, fully reflecting the close and traditionally friendly relations between India and Bangladesh.
Moreover the statement said "PM Sheikh Hasina thanked Prime Minister for being the first leader to call her to convey congratulations. She also thanked India for their consistent and generous support which has benefited Bangladesh's development, and appreciated PM's reiteration of this commitment”.
Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless A week after polling for Assembly and Lok Sabha elections in AP, it is slowly emerging that there has been a 'silent voting' in favor of Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena which will damage the prospects of the ruling Telugu Desam Party. The ground reports obtained by TDP says that Janasena damaged TDP prospects in Uttarandhra and Godavari districts.
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam