Hyderabad sources made a statement that in a bid to prevent any untoward incidents or accidents, Hyderabad Traffic Police have issued a traffic advisory for the New Years Eve 2018. Meanwhile several roads are either being closed or diverted and extensive checks will be conducted to prevent drunken driving, rash / triple and negligent driving.
Accordingly all flyovers in Hyderabad will be shut between 10 pm and 2 am on Monday and access to the Hussain Sagar Lake in the heart of the city, would be restricted. Furthermore vehicular traffic will not be allowed on the NTR Marg, Necklace Road and Upper Tank bund from 10 pm to 2 am on the intervening night of December 31 and January 1,the advisory states.
Recently as per report the Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited (HMRL) has extended its timings and said that the last trains from Miyapur, LB Nagar and Nagole would leave at 12 am.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism