Sources from Mumbai an official said that Mumbai police have registered at least 455 cases of drunk driving in the early hours of the New Year Day on January 1. Meanwhile as per a report compiled by the traffic police till 6 AM, at least 455 drivers were found driving drunk.
Furthermore the official said action like imposition of fine and compounding of driving licenses has been taken against them. Reportedly a large number of police personnel manned various parts of the mega polis to ensure smooth conduct of celebrations to ring in 2019, and to prevent rash driving. Reportedly the official said till December 31 midnight, police had caught 1,533 drivers, and 76 of them were found positive in a breath analyzer test.
He said "During the early hours of the New Year day, at least 455 drivers were found positive in the drunk driving test," further adding that further action will be taken against them as per orders of court. The New Year parties in Mumbai had taken place with great excitement.
2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds As per report Chitti 2.0 and 3.0 might have been dismantled after the film got over, but the makers have now made it possible for fans to have a look at the models and props used in the making of Rajinikanth’s 2.0 in real life. Accordingly you can now see the original statues, mannequins, costumes, suits, masks, robot models and prosthetic used in the making of the movie at a special hall set up inside the Chennai Trade Fair on Island Grounds.
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues