Hyderabad sources reported that the expansion of cabinet of Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR) is likely to take place after Sankranthi in mid-January. KCR took over as the Chief Minister for the second straight term on December 13 and Md Mehmood Ali was the only minister to take oath along with him and Md Mehmood Ali has been given charge of the Home Department.
Meanwhile TRS sources indicated Monday that the cabinet expansion may take place after the Sankranti festival (on January 15). Furthermore KCR had told reporters that senior officials are working on proposals to merge certain departments which should be handled by a single minister. He said "Agriculture Department is with one minister. Marketing minister is separate and civil Supplies (minister) are someone else. All these things should be together".
Moreover KCR had also said the new Assembly has come into existence with the Election Commission having completed the necessary formalities for the purpose. Reportedly those elected as MLAs have already become MLAs (though they have not taken oath as MLAs). Further TRS returned to power with a massive majority of 88 seats in the 119 member House in the December seven Assembly election
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam