Pyongyang sources reported that North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un renewed his commitment to denuclearization on Tuesday and said he was ready to meet US President Donald Trump for a second time. As per report Kim, however, warned he might have to seek a "new path" if the US maintains sanctions and demands unilateral concessions with a reminder that North Korea has its own demands if the denuclearization talks are to succeed.
Reportedly he also warned the US should not misjudge North Korea's "patience". Accordingly Kim called his June 2018 summit meeting with Trump "instructive" and said they had shared "constructive opinions" on mutual concerns and "speedy solutions to the tangled issues" they faced. He said "He is ready to sit face-to-face with the US President again anytime in the future, and will strive to produce an outcome welcomed by the international community”.
Moreover Kim also said that he and Trump had agreed to proceed towards the "complete denuclearization" of the Korean Peninsula and that remained the "unchangeable stance" of his government and if the US does not keep the promises it made in front of the world, misjudge the patience of our people and firmly continue with sanctions and pressures on our republic, we cannot but seek new ways to protect our autonomy and interests and establish peace and stability on the Korean Peninsula.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?