Pyongyang sources reported that North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un renewed his commitment to denuclearization on Tuesday and said he was ready to meet US President Donald Trump for a second time. As per report Kim, however, warned he might have to seek a "new path" if the US maintains sanctions and demands unilateral concessions with a reminder that North Korea has its own demands if the denuclearization talks are to succeed.
Reportedly he also warned the US should not misjudge North Korea's "patience". Accordingly Kim called his June 2018 summit meeting with Trump "instructive" and said they had shared "constructive opinions" on mutual concerns and "speedy solutions to the tangled issues" they faced. He said "He is ready to sit face-to-face with the US President again anytime in the future, and will strive to produce an outcome welcomed by the international community”.
Moreover Kim also said that he and Trump had agreed to proceed towards the "complete denuclearization" of the Korean Peninsula and that remained the "unchangeable stance" of his government and if the US does not keep the promises it made in front of the world, misjudge the patience of our people and firmly continue with sanctions and pressures on our republic, we cannot but seek new ways to protect our autonomy and interests and establish peace and stability on the Korean Peninsula.
Janasena Silent Voting Makes Chandrababu Sleepless A week after polling for Assembly and Lok Sabha elections in AP, it is slowly emerging that there has been a 'silent voting' in favor of Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena which will damage the prospects of the ruling Telugu Desam Party. The ground reports obtained by TDP says that Janasena damaged TDP prospects in Uttarandhra and Godavari districts.
- Why PK team left before the AP results out?
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam