Hyderabad sources made a statement that an orange alert has been issued for severe cold on Tuesday, followed by a cold wave warning till January 4 by the Indian Meteorological Department. Meanwhile the alerts cover Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Adilabad, Komaram Bheem, Adilabad, Nirmal, Mancherial, Medak, Warangal Rural and Urban, Karimnagar, Siddipet, Khammam and Nizamabad.
As per report Hyderabad recorded 9.5ºC on Monday, the lowest so far and 6ºC below normal. As per report from Adilabad it said Arli (T) village in Bheempur mandal recorded 2.7ºC and Adilabad town recorded 5ºC. Reportedly the administration has ordered delayed opening of schools and setting up of night shelters.
Perhaps severe cold prevailed at isolated places in Medak and Warangal district and cold wave conditions prevailed at a few places in Hyderabad, Adilabad and Peddapalle districts. Moreover the cold wave conditions are attributed to winds blowing from northerly and north-easterly direction over Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65% New Delhi sources stated that Telecom operator Reliance Jio reported a jump of 65% in its net profit to Rs 831 crore during the December 2018 quarter, mainly on account of a rise in customer base. Meanwhile the company had recorded a net profit of Rs 681 crore in the corresponding period a year ago.
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?