According to sources it was stated that as the former Indian cricketer and Telangana Congress Working President Azharuddin bidding goodbye to the Congress? Meanwhile it looks like he is, according to the latest buzz in political circles and reportedly Azhar is keen on joining the ruling TRS party.
Recently as per report Azhar had a crucial discussion with a senior TRS MP at a politician's daughter's wedding. Furthermore they said TRS MP 8s said to have suggested KCR to welcome Azhar into the party. Presently the buzz is that Azhar may contest from Secunderabad constituency in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections on a TRS ticket.
Moreover Azhar had first won the Moradabad Lok Sabha elections in 2009 on a Congress ticket. However, he didn't contest the 2014 elections and as per report he was made the Telangana Congress Working President ahead of the recently concluded assembly elections. Hence it looks like Azhar has decided to quit Congress following the shocking defeat in the elections.
Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65% New Delhi sources stated that Telecom operator Reliance Jio reported a jump of 65% in its net profit to Rs 831 crore during the December 2018 quarter, mainly on account of a rise in customer base. Meanwhile the company had recorded a net profit of Rs 681 crore in the corresponding period a year ago.
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?