With the reduction of GST, the prices of 23 appliances including laptops and digital cameras are about to get implemented from today. GST, the goods and services tax came into existence right from July 1, and the central government had fixed the tax in four different rate slabs namely, 5%, 12%, 18% and 28%.
GST council members are often seen discussing on reduction of GST rates, and on December 22, the 31st GST meeting was held. It was decided to reduce the taxes of 23 items, and it was decided that on the 28% tax slab, items like hazardous items, luxury goods, and cement, television sets with large screen, Air-conditioners and dishwashers alone are categorized.
The tax on vehicles for physically challenged was reduced from 28% to 5% , and taxes on cinema tickets up to rupees 100 was 18 to 12% and tickets above 100 rupees from 28% to 18%. Similarly, GST of 32 inches TV, power banks were reduced and this comes into implementation from yesterday.
100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency Hyderabad sources reported that in a bid to highlight their problems, about 100 turmeric farmers 50 each from Telangana and Tamilnadu, are planning to file nominations as independents from the Varanasi constituency, where Prime Minister Narendra Modi is seeking re-election.
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!