Plastic has been banned from usage completely by government of Tamilnadu and following this, the government also listed out items that can be used as replacement for plastics. Starting from yesterday, the ban on plastic has been implemented by the Tamilnadu government on 14 types of plastics, and people who still continue to use plastic will be punished legally.
The plastics that are banned are as follows: plastics used for packing food, plastic used on dining table, plastic thermocol plates, plastic coated paper plates, plastic coated container cups, plastic tea cups, plastic carry bags, plastic coated carry bags, unweaved bags, and water packets, plastic straw, plastic ropes, plastic bags, are banned.
The replacements suggested by TN government are as follows: banana leaves, aluminium papers, paper rolls, Lotus leaves, glass and metal tumblers, bamboo and tree items, paper straw, cloth and paper bags, ceramic and clay items.
Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies According to report popular Tamil actor Ajith Kumar announced that he doesn't wish to pursue politics. Meanwhile in an open letter, the actor shared that he's not entering politics further appealing to students to concentrate on their studies. Furthermore shutting down the numerous rumors doing the rounds regarding his political inclination in the upcoming elections, Ajith clarified in
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules