Plastic has been banned from usage completely by government of Tamilnadu and following this, the government also listed out items that can be used as replacement for plastics. Starting from yesterday, the ban on plastic has been implemented by the Tamilnadu government on 14 types of plastics, and people who still continue to use plastic will be punished legally.
The plastics that are banned are as follows: plastics used for packing food, plastic used on dining table, plastic thermocol plates, plastic coated paper plates, plastic coated container cups, plastic tea cups, plastic carry bags, plastic coated carry bags, unweaved bags, and water packets, plastic straw, plastic ropes, plastic bags, are banned.
The replacements suggested by TN government are as follows: banana leaves, aluminium papers, paper rolls, Lotus leaves, glass and metal tumblers, bamboo and tree items, paper straw, cloth and paper bags, ceramic and clay items.
World Bank withdrew from Amaravati due to Corruption, say AP officials The World Bank has decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project, the ambitious project of former Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu. The World Bank's Website marked the project as 'Dropped'. The total project cost was USD 715 million with the World Bank planning to provide a loan of USD 300 million.
- Ganta Blackmailing Chandrababu Naidu?
- CM Jagan Announces A New Record of Both the Telugu States
- Telangana DGP warns about Cyber Criminals Online
- House in Telangana's urban areas will no longer require permissions from local bodies
- Unnecessary issue for Telangana Home Minister by his Grandson in TikTok
- Huge drop sees in Hotel Occupancy rate in Vijayawada!
- Are you Aged yourself in FaceApp which is going viral
- Kishan Reddy To Be Telangana BJP CM Candidate?
- 2766 Crore Power Scam in TDP Regime
- CM Jagan Takes A Historic Decision for Social Justice
- Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam