Recently a 2018 year end round table for actresses was held by popular critic Rajeev Masand and that show has totally spoiled the reputation of top Bollywood actress Rani Mukherjee. Rani Mukherjee had been a very popular actress of 90s till early 2000s, and got married to Aditya Chopra, of Yashraj films group and then made reentry to films in hit movies empowering women like mardaani and hichki this year.
However during the show her comments on Me too movement have been criticized. While other actresses spoke in support of me too movement, Rani Mukherjee said women must learn martial arts and protect themselves, and it meant that she was not supporting the movement.
Junior actresses like Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma and Tapsee spoke sensibly supporting the movement, and Rani Mukherjee was regressive and was even controlling the whole show not even letting Rajeev Masand speak. This has lead to abuses and trolls on Rani Mukherjee calling her a fake and one who has lost respect and doesn't know troubles women face in film industry as she has got married and settled in a powerful Bollywood family.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism