Hyderabad sources reported that Hyderabad High Court, which became the High Court of Andhra Pradesh after the formation of the state in 1956, will serve only the Telangana region from New Year’s Day. Meanwhile following the President’s notification, the Andhra Pradesh High Court will start functioning in the Andhra region after 62 years and the court will be located in the Guntur region.
Reportedly Justice A.V. Sesha Sai, who has been allotted to the AP High Court, broke down when his fellow judges and advocates bid him farewell. Furthermore the others who received a rousing send-off also felt emotional and shared warm hugs and the judges allocated to AP along with their families left for Vijayawada in separate cars. Meanwhile several advocates who were leaving for AP were in tears when their fellow advocates from Telangana state waved them goodbye and several judicial employees are still confused as some of them have been sent to Andhra Pradesh.
Moreover the Hyderabad High Court arranged transportation for the judicial employees to leave for AP on Monday. Previously mild tension prevailed in the High Court premises during noon, when some employees refused to leave the state on a temporary basis, assuming that they would be allotted to AP, despite being from Telangana state.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?