Chennai sources stated that the Governor of Banwari has said Rs 1,000 will be given to each family in other districts except Thiruvarur district to celebrate Pongal. Governor in his speech said Tamilnadu government has been successful for the GST tax system of economically viable state of Tamilnadu. Accordingly the delays in the payment of compensation to be paid after the GST amortization are delayed with 5,454 crore rupees gross in Tamilnadu.
Furthermore to celebrate the Pongal festival, Rs 1,000 will be given to each family in other districts except Thiruvarur district. Meanwhile the Tamilnadu government will appeal against the order of the Green Tribunal in the Sterlite affair. Reportedly the Government of India has urged additional funding for the rehabilitation of Ghaz Rehabilitation works in the housing area of Ghazi storm.
Moreover the central government should adopt the views of the Tamilnadu government in many of the legal precedents. Accordingly Coimbatore is the safest city for women in the state of Tamilnadu with the development of 2023 Athakadu Avinashi Scheme is to be launched soon. He added "Entrepreneurship industry and new policy will soon be published to encourage new innovations and the new plan has been designed to improve the cottage in Chennai, Kanchipuram, Tiruvallur, Chennai, at Madurai, Coimbatore.
BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s decision to contest Lok Sabha polls from Wayanad in Kerala drew the attention of the country to the constituency. Rahul is already contesting from his Amethi constituency against Smriti Irani. But then, Rahul Gandhi is up against four other Gandhis who contested for the same seat.
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!
- #TikTok BAN REMOVED...