Sources from Buenos Aires stated that at least 50 people sustained injuries during New Year eve celebrations in Buenos Aires. Meanwhile local health authorities said the report presented by three different hospitals, two specializing in eye injuries and a third in burns, showed the incidents had dropped compared with that of last year. Accordingly ten adults and five children were treated at the city's hospital for burns.
Samantha Foster said "The number of incidents was half that of last year," Monday's head of emergencies of Hospital Municipal Quemados and only one of the youngsters remains with burns to the lower limbs. She said "The rest of the injured left after receiving treatment," adding that "nationwide and Buenos Aires city awareness campaigns, news reports and the cost of fireworks" were all factors that helped curb the number of accidents.
Moreover at the other two hospitals, 15 children and 20 adults were treated for injuries. Reportedly at the Lagleyze Hospital, Ruben Casale, who was in charge of emergencies, said of the 20 injured who entered the emergency room, "16 were due to fireworks and four due to flying Champagne corks." Apparently he said there had been a "drastic reduction in injuries. Between Christmas and New Year's last year, we treated 60 patients and this year, we have only had 23."
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?