According to sources Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu dared Prime Minister Narendra Modi for a debate on the latter's achievements during the last four and half years. Furthermore when addressing the media at Amaravati, Naidu told reporters that Modi should spell out what was the growth rate achieved by the country under his rule and what the country gained from steps such as demonetization and Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Naidu said "It may not have been good under the UPA, but it is no better even in the government. What economic growth did the GST and demonetization result in?. Previously Naidu had made scathing remarks against Modi, calling him a "hollow man" and a "blackmailer" at two separate occasions in one week.
Moreover the Andhra CM claimed that Modi and Finance Minister Arun Jaitley were promoting Federal Front mooted by Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao to divide the opposition. Reportedly Naidu said though the Trinamool Congress and the Biju Janta Dal did not say that they were joining Federal Front, Jaitley tried to mislead people.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue