According to sources Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu dared Prime Minister Narendra Modi for a debate on the latter's achievements during the last four and half years. Furthermore when addressing the media at Amaravati, Naidu told reporters that Modi should spell out what was the growth rate achieved by the country under his rule and what the country gained from steps such as demonetization and Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Naidu said "It may not have been good under the UPA, but it is no better even in the government. What economic growth did the GST and demonetization result in?. Previously Naidu had made scathing remarks against Modi, calling him a "hollow man" and a "blackmailer" at two separate occasions in one week.
Moreover the Andhra CM claimed that Modi and Finance Minister Arun Jaitley were promoting Federal Front mooted by Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao to divide the opposition. Reportedly Naidu said though the Trinamool Congress and the Biju Janta Dal did not say that they were joining Federal Front, Jaitley tried to mislead people.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding