Congress president Rahul Gandhi has questioned Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on why no investigation was made on the Rafael jets purchase scam. He added that defense minister Nirmala Seetharaman has been hiding behind AIADMK MLAs. Yesterday there was a discussion regarding Rafael jets in the assembly and during this, Rahul Gandhi said that instead of 126 jets only 36 were purchased on an urgent basis.
He asked whether the decision to change the count of jets was made by PM himself or in discussion with air force. Besides he also went on to question on why the budget of 526 crores per jet went increased to 16100 crores, and added that only 10 days before taking the contract
From HAL to Ambani, he had ventured into aviation itself and slammed defense minister Nirmala Seetharaman for not being able to answer his questions and hiding behind AIADMK MLAs and said there are lots of loopholes in the Rafael jets purchase agreement.
Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate Accordingly Finance Minister Arun Jaitley might make a move to the income tax exemption threshold to the salaried, which is as of now Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh, which would be a huge relief to the middle class. Furthermore resuming tax free status for medical expenses and transport allowance, this move is being made to provide relief to this class, which was probably the worst hit by demonetization.
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi