Congress president Rahul Gandhi has questioned Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on why no investigation was made on the Rafael jets purchase scam. He added that defense minister Nirmala Seetharaman has been hiding behind AIADMK MLAs. Yesterday there was a discussion regarding Rafael jets in the assembly and during this, Rahul Gandhi said that instead of 126 jets only 36 were purchased on an urgent basis.
He asked whether the decision to change the count of jets was made by PM himself or in discussion with air force. Besides he also went on to question on why the budget of 526 crores per jet went increased to 16100 crores, and added that only 10 days before taking the contract
From HAL to Ambani, he had ventured into aviation itself and slammed defense minister Nirmala Seetharaman for not being able to answer his questions and hiding behind AIADMK MLAs and said there are lots of loopholes in the Rafael jets purchase agreement.
Kamal Haasan trolled by director! Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan, the MNM party president had recently posted a funny video, where he becomes angered by promises given by existing political leaders and throws remote on TV and breaks the TV, which has been trolled by many people.
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin
- Twitter account, RG-Wayanad caters to needs of Kerala media
- Voting in Phase 2 Lok Sabha Election begins
- First major raid conducted on BJP leaders in Karnataka
- Why AMMK Men protested against flying squad?
- Tamilnadu gearing up for LS Polls