Congress president Rahul Gandhi has questioned Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on why no investigation was made on the Rafael jets purchase scam. He added that defense minister Nirmala Seetharaman has been hiding behind AIADMK MLAs. Yesterday there was a discussion regarding Rafael jets in the assembly and during this, Rahul Gandhi said that instead of 126 jets only 36 were purchased on an urgent basis.
He asked whether the decision to change the count of jets was made by PM himself or in discussion with air force. Besides he also went on to question on why the budget of 526 crores per jet went increased to 16100 crores, and added that only 10 days before taking the contract
From HAL to Ambani, he had ventured into aviation itself and slammed defense minister Nirmala Seetharaman for not being able to answer his questions and hiding behind AIADMK MLAs and said there are lots of loopholes in the Rafael jets purchase agreement.
If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax According to sources governments in deep financial trouble turning to businesses for advice on reinvigorating the economy and kick-starting a cycle of growth and prosperity is not new. Meanwhile centuries ago, when an entire line of French emperors fought ruinous wars and bankrupted the economy, they paused to conduct an event not too different from our modern day investor summit,
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu