Two advocates have argued boldly with cops, asking if they're going to get their daughters married to them, and this threatening act had created a ruckus in Chennai. Yesterday cops were transporting several prisoners to the Egmore high court at Chennai, when they were stopped by two advocates who spoke with the prisoners. In general as per law, none was allowed to speak to the prisoners when brought to court.
This has been followed generally as a precaution to avoid any violence or chaos at court premises. However despite knowing this rule, the advocates spoke to criminals, and a cop was taking a video of the proceedings.
As one of the advocate was told by cops not to touch and speak, they got provoked and started to threaten cops and asked them to stop videography. This Video has now gone viral.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism