Two advocates have argued boldly with cops, asking if they're going to get their daughters married to them, and this threatening act had created a ruckus in Chennai. Yesterday cops were transporting several prisoners to the Egmore high court at Chennai, when they were stopped by two advocates who spoke with the prisoners. In general as per law, none was allowed to speak to the prisoners when brought to court.
This has been followed generally as a precaution to avoid any violence or chaos at court premises. However despite knowing this rule, the advocates spoke to criminals, and a cop was taking a video of the proceedings.
As one of the advocate was told by cops not to touch and speak, they got provoked and started to threaten cops and asked them to stop videography. This Video has now gone viral.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?