Hyderabad sources reported that the ‘My Vehicle is Safe’ initiative, which helps auto rickshaw passengers get details of their driver, is catching on. Presently 2,232 autos have been digitized and the project is helpful to both drivers and passengers, Rachakonda police commissioner Mahesh M. Bhagwat told auto drivers who had come for registration of vehicles at a ‘My Vehicle is Safe’ initiative.
Reportedly the stickers are pasted on the front and rear sides of the vehicle and behind the driver’s seat. Furthermore this helps easy identification of the vehicle to ensure passenger safety, especially that of women and children. Meanwhile engaging auto rickshaws, passengers can scan the QR code using the code reader app and forward the details to well-wishers. Accordingly if a passenger forgets his or her belongings, it would be easy to contact the auto rickshaw through www.safeautotaxi.com and www.safegaadi.com.
Anoop, a resident of Uppal said “This option is very helpful to someone travelling by auto at night, especially women. In fact, we can say it is an out-of-the-box idea and everyone should use this facility and the police should create awareness among the public as many are not aware of it.”
Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate Accordingly Finance Minister Arun Jaitley might make a move to the income tax exemption threshold to the salaried, which is as of now Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh, which would be a huge relief to the middle class. Furthermore resuming tax free status for medical expenses and transport allowance, this move is being made to provide relief to this class, which was probably the worst hit by demonetization.
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi