Hyderabad sources reported that the ‘My Vehicle is Safe’ initiative, which helps auto rickshaw passengers get details of their driver, is catching on. Presently 2,232 autos have been digitized and the project is helpful to both drivers and passengers, Rachakonda police commissioner Mahesh M. Bhagwat told auto drivers who had come for registration of vehicles at a ‘My Vehicle is Safe’ initiative.
Reportedly the stickers are pasted on the front and rear sides of the vehicle and behind the driver’s seat. Furthermore this helps easy identification of the vehicle to ensure passenger safety, especially that of women and children. Meanwhile engaging auto rickshaws, passengers can scan the QR code using the code reader app and forward the details to well-wishers. Accordingly if a passenger forgets his or her belongings, it would be easy to contact the auto rickshaw through www.safeautotaxi.com and www.safegaadi.com.
Anoop, a resident of Uppal said “This option is very helpful to someone travelling by auto at night, especially women. In fact, we can say it is an out-of-the-box idea and everyone should use this facility and the police should create awareness among the public as many are not aware of it.”
If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax According to sources governments in deep financial trouble turning to businesses for advice on reinvigorating the economy and kick-starting a cycle of growth and prosperity is not new. Meanwhile centuries ago, when an entire line of French emperors fought ruinous wars and bankrupted the economy, they paused to conduct an event not too different from our modern day investor summit,
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu