Hyderabad sources reported that the ‘My Vehicle is Safe’ initiative, which helps auto rickshaw passengers get details of their driver, is catching on. Presently 2,232 autos have been digitized and the project is helpful to both drivers and passengers, Rachakonda police commissioner Mahesh M. Bhagwat told auto drivers who had come for registration of vehicles at a ‘My Vehicle is Safe’ initiative.
Reportedly the stickers are pasted on the front and rear sides of the vehicle and behind the driver’s seat. Furthermore this helps easy identification of the vehicle to ensure passenger safety, especially that of women and children. Meanwhile engaging auto rickshaws, passengers can scan the QR code using the code reader app and forward the details to well-wishers. Accordingly if a passenger forgets his or her belongings, it would be easy to contact the auto rickshaw through www.safeautotaxi.com and www.safegaadi.com.
Anoop, a resident of Uppal said “This option is very helpful to someone travelling by auto at night, especially women. In fact, we can say it is an out-of-the-box idea and everyone should use this facility and the police should create awareness among the public as many are not aware of it.”
Kamal Haasan trolled by director! Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan, the MNM party president had recently posted a funny video, where he becomes angered by promises given by existing political leaders and throws remote on TV and breaks the TV, which has been trolled by many people.
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin
- Twitter account, RG-Wayanad caters to needs of Kerala media
- Voting in Phase 2 Lok Sabha Election begins
- First major raid conducted on BJP leaders in Karnataka
- Why AMMK Men protested against flying squad?
- Tamilnadu gearing up for LS Polls