Sources from Hyderabad made a statement that the Hyderabad Metro Rail authorities are planning to the turn Madhuranagar station into an all women Metro station. This new plan is taken to higher officials for further scrutiny in the matter.
According to sources it was stated that Mr. N.V.S Reddy, managing director of HMRL said, “In an effort to empower women, we are going to develop the station as a women centric station where all facilities for women and children will be available. It will be managed by women staff and there will be shopping facilities too for women.”
Moreover the Madhuranagar Metro Rail station is posing challenges in terms of cleanliness and the Hyderabad Metro Rail officials state that it will be sorted out. Reports added that the Metro Rail authorities are also working towards introducing electric vehicles and electric charging facilities at all Metro stations so that the electric vehicles can be used to commute to metro stations.
NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time Reportedly USA’s National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has scheduled its Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter to fly over the site where ISRO’s Vikram Lander was supposed to land and the orbiter was supposed to fly over the site on October 14. Perhaps this is the second time that the orbiter is flying over the site to get pictures of the Vikram Lander and the first time it flew over the site
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor