According to sources after continuing their tirade against AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu, TRS MLAs said that Telangana CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao convinced 36 parties, including the Telugu Desam Party to achieve statehood for Telangana. Suryapet TRS MLA G. Jagadish Reddy said "Chandrababu has to remember that KCR has the capability to convince even TDP. He did it for Telangana, so don't underestimate KCR's efforts in creating a Federal Front".
Meanwhile this apart, Reddy suggested Chandrababu to focus on administration in Andhra Pradesh rather than making political statements against KCR. He said "KCR convinced Chandrababu to write a letter to the Centre, favoring the creation of Telangana and this means KCR can do it even in case of forming a Federal Front.
Furthermore Telangana people have rejected the TDP and have shown us that they trust KCR's leadership and TRS government. So, Naidu should at least understand it now". Moreover stating that Chandrababu has developed "KCR paranoia", Reddy said that "If KCR led the camp against NTR, and then he would have become CM. Why would he let Chandrababu become the CM?," he questioned.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism