According to sources after continuing their tirade against AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu, TRS MLAs said that Telangana CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao convinced 36 parties, including the Telugu Desam Party to achieve statehood for Telangana. Suryapet TRS MLA G. Jagadish Reddy said "Chandrababu has to remember that KCR has the capability to convince even TDP. He did it for Telangana, so don't underestimate KCR's efforts in creating a Federal Front".
Meanwhile this apart, Reddy suggested Chandrababu to focus on administration in Andhra Pradesh rather than making political statements against KCR. He said "KCR convinced Chandrababu to write a letter to the Centre, favoring the creation of Telangana and this means KCR can do it even in case of forming a Federal Front.
Furthermore Telangana people have rejected the TDP and have shown us that they trust KCR's leadership and TRS government. So, Naidu should at least understand it now". Moreover stating that Chandrababu has developed "KCR paranoia", Reddy said that "If KCR led the camp against NTR, and then he would have become CM. Why would he let Chandrababu become the CM?," he questioned.
Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory Elections are done and dusted and the Voters' Verdict is sealed in Electronic Voting Machines which will be opened only on May 23rd. The Election Commission even banned the Exit Polls until May 19th which is when the last phase of General Elections will conclude. So, there is absolutely no clue about what is the verdict of the people.
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours