Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump said he had received a "great" letter from North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and would probably meet him again in the not too distant future as part of efforts to persuade him to give up his nuclear weapons. Meanwhile when speaking to reporters at the White House, Trump defended stuttering US negotiations with Kim, saying that if it had not been for his administration "you'd be having a nice big fat war in Asia." He reiterated that there was no hurry.
He said "I'm not in any rush. I don't have to rush. All I know is there's no rockets, there's no testing," referring to North Korea's nuclear and missile tests that have been halted since the second half of 2017. Furthermore Trump said he had watched coverage of Kim's New Year speech on the US Public Broadcasting Service.
Moreover Kim vowed to work towards denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula when he met with Trump for the first time at a summit in Singapore in June, but there has been little concrete progress since. Reportedly Kim said in a nationally televised New Year address on Tuesday that he was ready to meet again with Trump anytime, but warned he may take a "new path" if US sanctions and pressure against the country continued.
If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax According to sources governments in deep financial trouble turning to businesses for advice on reinvigorating the economy and kick-starting a cycle of growth and prosperity is not new. Meanwhile centuries ago, when an entire line of French emperors fought ruinous wars and bankrupted the economy, they paused to conduct an event not too different from our modern day investor summit,
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu