Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump said he had received a "great" letter from North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and would probably meet him again in the not too distant future as part of efforts to persuade him to give up his nuclear weapons. Meanwhile when speaking to reporters at the White House, Trump defended stuttering US negotiations with Kim, saying that if it had not been for his administration "you'd be having a nice big fat war in Asia." He reiterated that there was no hurry.
He said "I'm not in any rush. I don't have to rush. All I know is there's no rockets, there's no testing," referring to North Korea's nuclear and missile tests that have been halted since the second half of 2017. Furthermore Trump said he had watched coverage of Kim's New Year speech on the US Public Broadcasting Service.
Moreover Kim vowed to work towards denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula when he met with Trump for the first time at a summit in Singapore in June, but there has been little concrete progress since. Reportedly Kim said in a nationally televised New Year address on Tuesday that he was ready to meet again with Trump anytime, but warned he may take a "new path" if US sanctions and pressure against the country continued.
Kamal Haasan trolled by director! Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan, the MNM party president had recently posted a funny video, where he becomes angered by promises given by existing political leaders and throws remote on TV and breaks the TV, which has been trolled by many people.
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin
- Twitter account, RG-Wayanad caters to needs of Kerala media
- Voting in Phase 2 Lok Sabha Election begins
- First major raid conducted on BJP leaders in Karnataka
- Why AMMK Men protested against flying squad?
- Tamilnadu gearing up for LS Polls