According to sources days after Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu dropped hints about a ‘possible re-alliance’ with Pawan Kalyan’s Jana Sena Party, the latter has denied that talks were taking place. Meanwhile after floating his party in 2014, Pawan had teamed up with the TDP-BJP alliance and even shared stage with Narendra Modi and Naidu and the two parties have since had fallout.
The party said in a tweet “The Jana Sena party is contesting in all the 175 seats in Andhra Pradesh. We will not ally with anyone except the Left parties. We will give women and young people more opportunities. Please do not believe the words of the ruling party and the opposition in the state.
Pawan said “In 2014, we supported certain parties where they felt that it was the need of the hour under the circumstances. Moreover there are various reports doing the rounds that we are supporting the ruling party or others, that the opposition party in the state has given us some seats. He wants to tell everyone clearly, we will contest all 175 seats and also requests everyone not to get swayed by the statements being made by politicians in the state".
2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls Accordingly not limiting themselves to expressing outrage on social media, or lamenting that Indian politics is ridden with corruption, two young women in the state have sprung a surprise by deciding to contest in the Telangana Panchayat elections. Meanwhile these two women are 24 year old Sushmitha Naidu from Nizamabad and 30 year old Sai Pravallika Nagam from Ghatkesar.
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu