Central finance minister Arun Jaitley entered a Twitter attack over Congress President Rahul Gandhi, after Rahul Gandhi branded interviews of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi as staged interviews and the journalists involved in such interviews are those associated with BJP.
Jaitley took it to Twitter, where he shockingly called Rahul Gandhi as grandson of Emergency dictator. He tweeted "The Grandson of Emergency Dictator displays real DNA - attacks and intimidates independent Editor". He posted another tweet asking of pseudo-liberals whether if they're waiting for Editor's guild.
Emergency Dictator was a perfect reference to Rahul Gandhi's grandmother Indira Gandhi, known for imposing emergency when she was Indian Prime Minister. After Rahul Gandhi said of interviews being staged interviewer Smita Prakash called it a cheap shot that was not expected from President of India's oldest political party.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding