Central finance minister Arun Jaitley entered a Twitter attack over Congress President Rahul Gandhi, after Rahul Gandhi branded interviews of Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi as staged interviews and the journalists involved in such interviews are those associated with BJP.
Jaitley took it to Twitter, where he shockingly called Rahul Gandhi as grandson of Emergency dictator. He tweeted "The Grandson of Emergency Dictator displays real DNA - attacks and intimidates independent Editor". He posted another tweet asking of pseudo-liberals whether if they're waiting for Editor's guild.
Emergency Dictator was a perfect reference to Rahul Gandhi's grandmother Indira Gandhi, known for imposing emergency when she was Indian Prime Minister. After Rahul Gandhi said of interviews being staged interviewer Smita Prakash called it a cheap shot that was not expected from President of India's oldest political party.
Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies According to report popular Tamil actor Ajith Kumar announced that he doesn't wish to pursue politics. Meanwhile in an open letter, the actor shared that he's not entering politics further appealing to students to concentrate on their studies. Furthermore shutting down the numerous rumors doing the rounds regarding his political inclination in the upcoming elections, Ajith clarified in
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules