Sources from Puthur stated that Roja criticized Chandrababu saying he can stoop down to any level to be in power. He said in the previous elections, Chandrababu was with the BJP, now he has forged an alliance with Congress. Meanwhile she said Chandrababu resorts to mudslinging against the allies after the purpose is served.
Furthermore when talking to the media in Puthur, YSRCP women wing president added that, Chandrababu came to power by making 600 false promises and with the support of yellow media. Currently as per report people are not in a position to believe him anymore. Furthermore Roja also took a jibe at the alliance between Jana Sena Chief Pawan Kalyan and TDP Chief Chandrababu, and said their alliance is not going impact YSRCP.
Moreover she reminded the people that the difference in votes between the TDP and YSRCP was only 5,00,000 votes in the last election despite the fact that Chandrababu claims to have a political experience of 40 years and YSRCP Chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had just started his own party. Further Roja exuded confidence that TDP, Congress are going to be wiped out from the state of AP in the upcoming elections.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism