Hyderabad sources reported that finding fault with the inattentive nature of the revenue authorities in the protection of government lands in the city and Ranga Reddy districts, the Telangana High Court asked state government to find a solution to deal with the highly litigant Paigah lands, which are occupied by commoners. Meanwhile a division bench comprising Justice V. Ramasubramanian and Justice P. Kesava Rao, while dealing with the petition of film actor Prabhas on the interference of revenue authorities in his guest house at Pan Maktha in Raidurgam, the bench reserved judgment after the completion of arguments from Prabhas and the revenue authorities.
Furthermore Justice V. Ramasubramanian, who is especially dealing with Paigah land related cases said a large number of cases are pending since 1958. He said, “The government should pave the way for all these lands at one stroke if it wants to reduce litigation.”
Moreover hearing the contention of the special counsel for state government that Prabhas had intentionally bought government land and built the guesthouse, the court said that notice had to be served to him before taking action, even if the guesthouse was on government land.
Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter Reportedly the news that actor Vishal was going to get engaged to the daughter of a Hyderabad based businessman began doing the rounds last month. Meanwhile the actor himself, however, remained tight lipped about things, neither confirming nor denying the news. Furthermore putting the rumors to rest, actor Anisha Alla, who had appeared in films like Pelli Choopulu and Arjun Reddy
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found