Hyderabad sources reported that finding fault with the inattentive nature of the revenue authorities in the protection of government lands in the city and Ranga Reddy districts, the Telangana High Court asked state government to find a solution to deal with the highly litigant Paigah lands, which are occupied by commoners. Meanwhile a division bench comprising Justice V. Ramasubramanian and Justice P. Kesava Rao, while dealing with the petition of film actor Prabhas on the interference of revenue authorities in his guest house at Pan Maktha in Raidurgam, the bench reserved judgment after the completion of arguments from Prabhas and the revenue authorities.
Furthermore Justice V. Ramasubramanian, who is especially dealing with Paigah land related cases said a large number of cases are pending since 1958. He said, “The government should pave the way for all these lands at one stroke if it wants to reduce litigation.”
Moreover hearing the contention of the special counsel for state government that Prabhas had intentionally bought government land and built the guesthouse, the court said that notice had to be served to him before taking action, even if the guesthouse was on government land.
BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s decision to contest Lok Sabha polls from Wayanad in Kerala drew the attention of the country to the constituency. Rahul is already contesting from his Amethi constituency against Smriti Irani. But then, Rahul Gandhi is up against four other Gandhis who contested for the same seat.
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!
- #TikTok BAN REMOVED...