As per report the battle between AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu and Prime Minister Narendra Modi has gone from political to personal. Meanwhile as a regular to the World Economic Forum at Davos in Switzerland, Chandrababu has been visiting the country to attract investments to Andhra Pradesh.
Furthermore as part of his customary visit along with an official delegation from the state comprising of ministers and businessmen, he meets businessmen, foreign investors and several innovators and philanthropists who can work with the Government of Andhra Pradesh as well as bring in new models of development. Further this year being his 4th straight visit, he will have to restrict the number of people in the Government delegation to Davos.
Moreover this is the first time that the Minister of External Affairs (MEA) has interfered with Chandrababu's foreign tours and has levied restrictions. Hence this attitude of the Government of India is in complete contrast to its own behavior from two years ago when the MEA chose Chandrababu to lead Indian delegation to China on behalf of the Prime Minister.
Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate Accordingly Finance Minister Arun Jaitley might make a move to the income tax exemption threshold to the salaried, which is as of now Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh, which would be a huge relief to the middle class. Furthermore resuming tax free status for medical expenses and transport allowance, this move is being made to provide relief to this class, which was probably the worst hit by demonetization.
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi