As per report the battle between AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu and Prime Minister Narendra Modi has gone from political to personal. Meanwhile as a regular to the World Economic Forum at Davos in Switzerland, Chandrababu has been visiting the country to attract investments to Andhra Pradesh.
Furthermore as part of his customary visit along with an official delegation from the state comprising of ministers and businessmen, he meets businessmen, foreign investors and several innovators and philanthropists who can work with the Government of Andhra Pradesh as well as bring in new models of development. Further this year being his 4th straight visit, he will have to restrict the number of people in the Government delegation to Davos.
Moreover this is the first time that the Minister of External Affairs (MEA) has interfered with Chandrababu's foreign tours and has levied restrictions. Hence this attitude of the Government of India is in complete contrast to its own behavior from two years ago when the MEA chose Chandrababu to lead Indian delegation to China on behalf of the Prime Minister.
Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store! After court order Google removed Tik Tok app from its play store. After a public interest litigation filed in Madurai high court quoting that Tik Tok affects culture with vulgar content it demanded central government to ban Tik Tok.
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam
- Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!