Accordingly hundreds of passengers were left stranded at the Kempegowda International Airport (KIA) in Bengaluru after fog delayed operations of 54 flights on Thursday. Meanwhile it was reported that the dense fog had caused delays in flight departure for the third day in a row. Reportedly 36 flights scheduled for departure was delayed on Thursday and 17 flights due for arrival, were also delayed and BlueDart airlines from Mumbai have been diverted to Chennai.
Furthermore as per report several passengers took to social media to complain about the situation. Meanwhile one traveler, Vibha Jain, took to twitter and posted that IndiGo refused to let children use the washroom and didn’t offer the passengers who were stuck aboard the flight any proper food or water.
Moreover a system failure resulted in several airlines being forced to issue passengers handwritten boarding passes. Accordingly several travelers were stuck waiting in long lines for over two hours as a result and it was corrected after 7pm, though several passengers did take to social media platforms to complain about the inconvenience.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?