Kalaignar Karunanidhi's daughter and prominent DMK member Kanimozhi's latest tweet has left the members of the party puzzled over what happened to her. Usually even though Kanimozhi doesn't make regular tweets, her tweets whatever made will get huge attention and response while some of her tweets will also be difficult for many to understand.
Yesterday happened to Kanimozhi's birthday. However despite being an auspicious and special occasion in her life she had posted a tweet saying that she learnt that her followers and DMK cadre had been indulging in pasting posters and planning to celebrate her birthday with cutouts and plans to meet her and wish her and advised them not to involve in putting up posters of planning to meet her and not to celebrate her birthday adding she was not in a mindset to celebrate birthday.
This tweet of Kanimozhi in a sad and disturbed tone had been assumed by people to be due to reason that it's her first birthday after death of her father Kalaignar Karunanidhi. Usually her birthday celebrations will be grand and members of DMK and followers from various parts of TN throng to visit and wish Kanimozhi.
Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory Elections are done and dusted and the Voters' Verdict is sealed in Electronic Voting Machines which will be opened only on May 23rd. The Election Commission even banned the Exit Polls until May 19th which is when the last phase of General Elections will conclude. So, there is absolutely no clue about what is the verdict of the people.
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours