Kakinada sources made a statement that Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu, warned a protesting BJP woman leader here on Friday saying that "she will be finished (sic), not spared will face many problems." Chandrababu threatened BJP leaders who blocked his convoy here wagging a finger at them.
Meanwhile local BJP leaders blocked Chandrababu Naidu who came here to participate in the Janma Bhoomi committee programs. Furthermore they raised slogans saying, "Long live Modi and Chandrababu Down."
Hence this seems to have angered the TDP chief who for a moment appeared to have forgotten that he was the chief minister. "Do not create unnecessary problems for yourself. You will be finished," he warned the BJP woman leader, adding that the people will not spare her and not to invite problems." Later, the protesting BJP leaders were arrested.
BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s decision to contest Lok Sabha polls from Wayanad in Kerala drew the attention of the country to the constituency. Rahul is already contesting from his Amethi constituency against Smriti Irani. But then, Rahul Gandhi is up against four other Gandhis who contested for the same seat.
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!
- #TikTok BAN REMOVED...