As per report it was stated that better roads, better drinking water facilities and other amenities are something that residents of Nanded district in Maharashtra have been craving for over the last 70 years. Meanwhile being a border district, Nanded has been neglected by both AP and Maharashtra government and that is generally the fate of villages which are on the border of two states.
Presently nearly 40-50 villages of Nanded apparently want to be part of Telangana State, because they have seen the development in the neighboring villages in Telangana are much better and they believe that if they become a part of Telangana, they would see development in their villages.
Reportedly Baburao Kadam, sarpanch of one of the villages in Nanded district, said that he has visited TRS MLA Bajireddy Govardhan and submitted a proposal which includes a green signal from at least 40 villages from the district which want to be part of Telangana. Moreover going by this news, it looks like the development in Telangana is indeed progressing well.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?