Hyderabad sources reported that RTCs of TS and AP are chalking out a plan to join hands to protect Sankranti travelers from being fleeced by private operators and the officials met on Wednesday to strategize how best to attract passengers. Meanwhile private operators scalp passengers, the RTC charges more only on extra services and not on buses on the regular schedule.
Furthermore at a coordination meeting of the two RTCs, it was decided that they would have pick-up points at areas where there is a larger AP origin population such as BHEL, LB Nagar, Kukatpally, Jeedimetla, ECIL crossroads and others. An official said “We are trying to provide enough stoppage points for people to reach the buses”. Furthermore Mr. Raja Shekar Bhupati, a software employee who travels home during Sankranti, said, “Private companies do not have a consistent price, they keep increasing the fares depending on demand and the festival date.”
Accordingly the RTC special services are likely to start on January 10 for Sankranti, the busiest time for travel. Moreover the TSRTC would ply 928 buses and AP 1,400 buses and a total of 4,500 buses would ply to various destinations in the state.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding