Hyderabad sources reported that RTCs of TS and AP are chalking out a plan to join hands to protect Sankranti travelers from being fleeced by private operators and the officials met on Wednesday to strategize how best to attract passengers. Meanwhile private operators scalp passengers, the RTC charges more only on extra services and not on buses on the regular schedule.
Furthermore at a coordination meeting of the two RTCs, it was decided that they would have pick-up points at areas where there is a larger AP origin population such as BHEL, LB Nagar, Kukatpally, Jeedimetla, ECIL crossroads and others. An official said “We are trying to provide enough stoppage points for people to reach the buses”. Furthermore Mr. Raja Shekar Bhupati, a software employee who travels home during Sankranti, said, “Private companies do not have a consistent price, they keep increasing the fares depending on demand and the festival date.”
Accordingly the RTC special services are likely to start on January 10 for Sankranti, the busiest time for travel. Moreover the TSRTC would ply 928 buses and AP 1,400 buses and a total of 4,500 buses would ply to various destinations in the state.
Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019 Accordingly with the New Year kick starting, so have the online sales on e-commerce platforms and stores across the country, which are offering various deals and heavy discounts on products across different categories. Meanwhile Amazon India began its "Great Indian Sale" yesterday and offered 12 hours early access to its Prime members starting the sale from Saturday afternoon, Flipkart will launch its “Republic Day Sale” from yesterday, January 21, 2019.
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral