According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a scathing attack on Congress and its president Rahul Gandhi saying the party leaders and its president were targeting him as he fought against corruption and nepotism that took place during the previous UPA government. When addressing a public rally here, Mr Modi, in an indirect reference to the Congress, said the “society of thieves” was ganging up against him to remove him from power.
PM said “The society of thieves is trying to remove the country’s ‘chowkidar’ who is out to expose and catch them”. Further stating that the Congress conspired to weaken the country’s defense forces when it was in power between 2004 and 2014, Mr Modi said the NDA government’s prime concern was the safety of the nation.
He said “Between 2004 and 2014, they conspired to weaken the country’s defense forces. The nation now understands that. And when our government is bringing the defense forces of the country out of their web of conspiracy, they are feeling pricked”. Moreover the PM congratulated defense minister Nirmala Sitharaman for exposing in the Parliament on Friday “those who misled the nation and played with the nation’s security for their own entertainment.”
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding