Beijing sources stated that China's population will peak in 2029 at 1.44 billion before beginning a period of "unstoppable" decline. Accordingly the study by China Academy of Social Sciences (CASS) warned that the country must implement policies to handle a smaller workforce and an older population.
As per report both changes combined long term population decline and a continuously ageing population could cause "very unfavorable social and economic consequences". Earlier in 2015 the world's most populous country ended its one child policy in a bid to tackle the problems.
Meanwhile according to latest UN estimates, China has a population of 1.41 billion. Moreover by the middle of the century, China's population is expected to drop to 1.36 billion a fall in the labor force of close to 200 million. Reportedly the study also predicted a rise in the dependency rate. Meanwhile relaxing the one child policy will help long-term, in the short term it will create more dependents.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?