Beijing sources stated that China's population will peak in 2029 at 1.44 billion before beginning a period of "unstoppable" decline. Accordingly the study by China Academy of Social Sciences (CASS) warned that the country must implement policies to handle a smaller workforce and an older population.
As per report both changes combined long term population decline and a continuously ageing population could cause "very unfavorable social and economic consequences". Earlier in 2015 the world's most populous country ended its one child policy in a bid to tackle the problems.
Meanwhile according to latest UN estimates, China has a population of 1.41 billion. Moreover by the middle of the century, China's population is expected to drop to 1.36 billion a fall in the labor force of close to 200 million. Reportedly the study also predicted a rise in the dependency rate. Meanwhile relaxing the one child policy will help long-term, in the short term it will create more dependents.
BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s decision to contest Lok Sabha polls from Wayanad in Kerala drew the attention of the country to the constituency. Rahul is already contesting from his Amethi constituency against Smriti Irani. But then, Rahul Gandhi is up against four other Gandhis who contested for the same seat.
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!
- #TikTok BAN REMOVED...