As Lok Sabha elections are planned to be conducted between April and May, the political parties are strategizing and planning to get votes and are also working on alliance with prominent parties to achieve victory.
Now, yesteryear Tollywood and Kollywood actress Vijayashanthi, an action heroine who had worked with Superstar Rajinikanth and Ulaganayagan Kamal Hassan and is now a politician, met Sasikala who's jailed at Parpana Agrahara prison.
This meeting went for one hour and is expected that Vijayashanthi would have sought support of Amma Makkal munnetra Katchi for Congress party. Last year Vijayashanthi had campaigned for TTV Dinakaran in RK Nagar bye-polls and also met Sasikala after death of her husband Natarajan.
Kamal Haasan trolled by director! Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan, the MNM party president had recently posted a funny video, where he becomes angered by promises given by existing political leaders and throws remote on TV and breaks the TV, which has been trolled by many people.
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin
- Twitter account, RG-Wayanad caters to needs of Kerala media
- Voting in Phase 2 Lok Sabha Election begins
- First major raid conducted on BJP leaders in Karnataka
- Why AMMK Men protested against flying squad?
- Tamilnadu gearing up for LS Polls