As Lok Sabha elections are planned to be conducted between April and May, the political parties are strategizing and planning to get votes and are also working on alliance with prominent parties to achieve victory.
Now, yesteryear Tollywood and Kollywood actress Vijayashanthi, an action heroine who had worked with Superstar Rajinikanth and Ulaganayagan Kamal Hassan and is now a politician, met Sasikala who's jailed at Parpana Agrahara prison.
This meeting went for one hour and is expected that Vijayashanthi would have sought support of Amma Makkal munnetra Katchi for Congress party. Last year Vijayashanthi had campaigned for TTV Dinakaran in RK Nagar bye-polls and also met Sasikala after death of her husband Natarajan.
Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65% New Delhi sources stated that Telecom operator Reliance Jio reported a jump of 65% in its net profit to Rs 831 crore during the December 2018 quarter, mainly on account of a rise in customer base. Meanwhile the company had recorded a net profit of Rs 681 crore in the corresponding period a year ago.
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?