Liquor baron Vijay Mallya, known for the popular Kingfisher brand, had escaped from India to London, without repaying the loans he had obtained from Indian public sector union banks, and now he's been declared as fugitive economic offender by court.
Mallya was given permission to be extradited, by British court a judgment in favor of Indian government. Mallya also accused that these were politically motivated to defame him while also expressing his willingness to repay loans.
Yesterday a special PMLA Prevention of Money Laundering act court gave a verdict that Vijay Mallya is a fugitive economic offender, and this Verdict came after a move by Enforcement Directorate. With this PMLA verdict now Mallya's properties can be seized by the government.
Kamal Haasan trolled by director! Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Hassan, the MNM party president had recently posted a funny video, where he becomes angered by promises given by existing political leaders and throws remote on TV and breaks the TV, which has been trolled by many people.
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours
- Overall poll percentage for Tamilnadu was 13.48% till 9 am
- All voters come out to vote: DMK President MK Stalin
- Twitter account, RG-Wayanad caters to needs of Kerala media
- Voting in Phase 2 Lok Sabha Election begins
- First major raid conducted on BJP leaders in Karnataka
- Why AMMK Men protested against flying squad?
- Tamilnadu gearing up for LS Polls