As per report Andhra Pradesh opposition leader and YSRCP chief, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched a new weapon against TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu on Sunday. Meanwhile highlighting corruption and illegal activities in last four and half years of Chandrababu Naidu's government, the YSR Congress Party has come up with book.
Furthermore the book which is titled 'Avineethi Chakravarthy' has been launched on Sunday by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. When speaking after releasing the book, Jagan said "we are bringing to you all the corruption activities of Chandrababu Naidu in a book format and it's enclosed with proofs and appropriate G.O numbers."
Moreover he further added that the book will be posted to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, President of India, Lok Sabha MPs, Rajya Sabha MPs, Chief Ministers of all the states, governors and all the investigative agencies in this nation. Accordingly Jagan also said "by circulating this book to all the public representatives, we will highlight how Chandrababu has looted Andhra Pradesh. In total, 6,17,585 crores of corruption was done in under Chandrababu's rule and this book will tell the same us with proofs."
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding