According to a comparative analysis carried out by Calarviate Analytics and the list has been compiled after research work and papers were studied. Reportedly none of the scientists who made it to the list, belong to IISc; IITs or even the Tata Institute of Social Sciences. Dr C.N.R. Rao, who is the adviser to the Scientific Council of the Prime Minister, JNU’s professor of Environmental Sciences Dinesh Mohan, Dr Ashok Pandey of Centre for Scientific and Industrial Research and others from smaller institutes are on the list.
Previously only 5 people could make it to the list and with a cross field category introduced and the number has risen to 10. Meanwhile a senior scientist at IICT explained, “The research ecosystem in terms of methods has to improve. Furthermore the research work must be translated into being of utility for the society.”
Moreover the others who have made it are Dr Rajeev Vashney for his research in agriculture, Dr Avinsh Aggarwal, Dr Alok and Dr Jyoti Mittal who are working on water treatment and green chemistry, Dr Rajnish Kumar who is working on industrial and electric engineering, Dr Sanjeeb Sahoo on nanotechnology and Dr S. Rathinaswamy on applied and computational mathematics.
BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad Congress President Rahul Gandhi’s decision to contest Lok Sabha polls from Wayanad in Kerala drew the attention of the country to the constituency. Rahul is already contesting from his Amethi constituency against Smriti Irani. But then, Rahul Gandhi is up against four other Gandhis who contested for the same seat.
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!
- Denmark's Richest Billionaire lost his Children during Srilanka Blasts
- Husband kills wife and sends photo in Whatsapp!
- #TikTok BAN REMOVED...