Washington sources reported that newly sworn-in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi last week invited President Trump to deliver the customary State of the Union (SOTU) address before a joint session of Congress on January 29. Meanwhile Trump told reporters at the White House "He will be making the State of the Union on January 29th and he looks forward to it. He look forward to speaking, really, before the world. We have a lot of great things to say".
Furthermore this would be Trump's first SOTU address wherein the Democrats would be in majority in the House of Representatives. He added "Our country is doing better than any country in the world, right now. Our military is almost completely rebuilt. When he took it over, it was a mess, and it was depleted. Our trade deals are going great.
"We have a deal with Mexico, Canada, South Korea. We're negotiating with Europe, the European Union. We are negotiating with China, which is, by far, the biggest of them all. We're doing very, very well," the president said in response to a question.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding